About Bear Woznick, World Champion Surfer and Adventurer
The New Evangelization: To Challenge, Equip and Mobilize Men
- Host of Motorcycle Based Reality TV show “Long Ride Home with Bear Woznick”. Distributed worldwide on EWTN and Armed Forces Network to more than two hundred million homes. Coming soon to Amazon Prime and iTunes.
- Host of EWTN’s “The Bear Woznick Adventure” Radio Show heard by millions each week on over 500 radio stations in nearly all 50 states as well as Sirius FM and global shortwave and internet radio.
- Host of the fifteen minute Ocean Sunrise Catechism seen daily on Facebook live
- Author of the Books “Deep in the Wave – A Surfing Guide to the Soul” (an Amazon best seller) and “Deep Adventure – The Way of Heroic Virtue”
- Leads pilgrimages to Europe, Greece and Israel.
- Speaks globally with an emphasis on Men’s Conferences
- Benedictine Oblate at the Mary Spouse of the Holy Spirit Monastery on North Shore of O’ahu
World Champion Surfer and Adventurer
- Two time Masters World Tandem Surfing Champ (Surfing while lifting a women in acrobatic overhead lifts) and Legends Stand Up Paddle Surfing Champ. Champion of numerous Surf Events and still competes.
- Inductee into the CATHOLIC SPORTS HALL OF FAME.
- Mentor on Fox Network’s adventure reality show “CLEAN BREAK”
- Guest star and stuntman on “HAWAII 5 – 0”
- Surfed 20-30 foot waves at Waimea Bay.
- Surfed a tidal bore in France for 12 kilometer up a river from the ocean.
- Many Ocean Rescues
- Pedaled his bicycle from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean – San Diego, CA to Jacksonville, FL.
- Paddled on his tandem surfboard the treacherous, 30 mile, open ocean channel between the islands of Molokai and O’ahu.
- Sailed his 27 foot Catalina the “Tandem Girl”
- Licensed Scuba Diver
- Licensed Private Pilot
- Holds the very rare NINJA blackbelt and holds instructor’s licenses in several other martial arts forms.
- Has repelled off mountains and even out of his 25th floor Waikiki Condo.
- Full on Waterman, Sails, Distance Outrigger Canoe paddles and surfs the outrigger canoe in big surf, Champion Stand Up Paddle Surfer, Spear Fishes and swam many times with sharks and many ocean rescues.
- Member of the Sons of Hawaii Motorcycle Club – Molokai Chapter.
- Co-founded the professional International Tandem Surfing Association world tour.
- Developed and coached dozens of teams including world champions.
- Married and Father of four adult children
- Lives in Hawaii and in Cocoa Beach, FL
Education & Profession
- Bachelors in Business Baylor University
- Masters Degree in Tax from the Washington School of Law
- Attended Franciscan University of Steubenville Masters Program
- After working for two Big Four CPA firms now has his own CPA practice