The Man Cave is a place where men can connect to solve problems, pray and get time with Bear to renew the life of Christ in them and bring him to the world.
Access to the Man Cave is available to members who donate financially to the mission to renew men for the Lord.
- Become a member of a true brotherhood
- Membership in Bear’s Man Cave private FaceBook group
- Monthly two-way video chat meet-up. Join Bear and the other men in conversation about growing in the virtues.
- Periodic Man Cave Videos posted by Bear just for the private Bear’s Man Cave
- Invite to Annual Luau and Cruise
- An autographed copy of Bear’s latest book and a mug
Members challenge and encourage each other to the call of Manly Christianity, to Quest for a Life of Virtue and Servant Leadership, to Stand in the Breach with the most vulnerable and to Take the Ridgeline in standing for Justice, Love & Truth.
We “Stand our Ground” (Eph 6) by committing to:
- At least 60 minutes per day of prayer and sacred reading.
- Being physically strong by working out at least 30 minutes per day.
- Eating a healthy and portioned regimen of food.
- Affirming the doctrinal teaching, practices and morals of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- Abandoning ourselves to the Wild & Radical Adventure of God’s will.
- Standing in the breach with our brothers to challenge, equip, guide, share testimony and pray for each other.