Bear’s Man Cave
Join the pack. Bear’s Man Cave is his inner circle for developing brotherhood and equipping leaders: men who are committed to being virtuous disciples in their families, at work and in their own respective ministries
What You Get
The Man Cave is a place where men can connect to solve problems, pray and get time with Bear to renew the life of Christ in them and bring him to the world. Access to the Man Cave is available to members who donate financially to the mission to renew men for the Lord.
- Membership in Bear’s Man Cave private FaceBook group.
- Monthly two-way video chat meet-up. Bear does a brief talk story with one of the members about their conversion and then a dialogue begins with each other about the Virtues.
- Periodic Man Cave Videos posted by Bear just for the private Bear’s Man Cave
- Choice of Whisky Tumbler, Beer Stein or one of Bear’s Books
What We Expect: The Man Cave Code of Conduct
Members challenge and encourage each other to the call of Manly Christianity, to Quest for a Life of Virtue and Servant Leadership, to Stand in the Breach with the most vulnerable and to Take the Ridgeline in standing for Justice, Love & Truth.
- We “Stand our Ground” (Eph 6) by committing to:
- At least 60 minutes per day of prayer and sacred reading.
- Being physically strong by working out at least 30 minutes per day.
- Eating a healthy and portioned regimen of food.
- Affirming the doctrinal teaching, practices and morals of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- Abandoning ourselves to the Wild & Radical Adventure of God’s will.
- Standing in the breach with our brothers to challenge, equip, guide, share testimony and pray for each other.
You have three options. Each better than the others.
Sign me up and support others. $125 annually is a discount from monthly membership and most importantly, it helps Bear run Deep Adventure Ministries, equip more Men and bring the world to Christ.
Sign me up. $15 a month gets you access to Bear’s inner circle of formation, bringing brothers together to challenge each other and change the world. Most importantly, it goes to further the mission.
Sponsor a Member
I want to sponsor membership for my son, husband, brother, friend, or priest.